Friday, May 29, 2015

Phoenix Comicon 2015 | Friday

Today I went and spent a couple of hours at the Phoenix Comicon to look around, shop for some collectibles, and of course take some photos of great costumes and cosplays. 

This steampunk dress was so great.
I loved this one. She had such great detail to her outfit.
Hobbit cosplay...yes please :)
Arrow
Thor & Thor
Twice the Batman 
Lady Ewoks
My grandfather as Carl from UP
Dorothy Laskowski as Leafeon 
Baymax
Words cannot describe the excitement I felt when I saw these two!! 
The lovely Jaclyn Rene as Kaeli from Knightingtail Comics
Harley Quinn and Joker
Pyramid Head
A hot pink Chewie! YES!
Jack and Sally
"Multipass"
Such a great Lelu
And then we chased down this gem! I've never seen my brother so excited haha 
The Belcher kids on the loose without Bob and Linda.
And ended the day with Maleficent :) 

Thank you to my mom for helping chase down these great cosplayers and asking them to pose for a photo. And to all the people featured here for their creativity and patience in their endless posing. :) 
If you are one of the featured photos please let me know so I can follow you on Facebook!! 

Follow me on Facebook & Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment